MS Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences Ranking
Ranking of MS Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences
A private university was founded in 2013 and is located in a rural area of Bangalore. Its name is M S Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences. Formally accredited and recognized by the University Grants Commission, it is a coeducational superior education institution. It offers courses and programs that lead to graduate and postgraduate degrees officially recognized in many different disciplines of study.
The following list of MSRUAS Ranking milestones includes a few.
- According to NIRF 2020, MSRUAS is the 34th-best private university in the pharmacy sector.
- By Careers360, MSRUAS is ranked AAA among the Top Universities in India for 2018.
- According to a poll by Careers360, it is ranked among the Top Engineering Colleges in India for 2018 with an AAA+ grade.
- The UGC has approved MSR University of Applied Sciences.
- MSRUAS is ranked No. 410 among the Top Colleges in the nation.
- It is listed as the 7828th top university in the world.
- According to Careers360's evaluation of the Top Universities in India for 2019, MSRUAS is rated AAA+ and is ranked 31st.
- According to India Today, it was ranked number 12 among the top institutions in Bangalore in 2019.
- The university was ranked among the top 100 in India.
- In the State of Karnataka, it is rated as one of the top 5.
MS Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences Review
Reviews of MS Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences written by former students paint a picture of the facilities offered to students at the institution. The ever-enthusiastic management, the most modern, highly educated, and well-experienced teachers, and the eager young brains of MSRUAS have always worked to improve college rankings in whatever manner they could. Students are also encouraged to participate in several intra- and inter-college competitions and festivals, which helps them broaden their understanding of MSRUAS.
Fantastic reviews can be found for MS Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences. The college maintains a cutting-edge infrastructure with all necessary services to give students a supportive environment where they may receive education of the highest caliber. MSRUAS plans a variety of events to guarantee the students' overall development. The college provides the following list of special programs and services.
- Ramaiah Habba, Kannada Rajyotsava, inter-college competitions, and other cultural events. Literary, dance, music, theatre, and other prestigious cultural clubs are available on campus.
- The institution also organizes outreach initiatives, NSS camps, and other social service projects to educate students about their civic obligations and develop them into strong leaders.
- The anti-ragging and grievance committee handles student punishment and welcomes comments and complaints from both students and parents.
- The career assistance cell offers pre-placement training, and internship opportunities, and guarantees students' final placement.
- The administration of MSUAS Bangalore offers health care and insurance services to all students.
- All students, faculty, and support workers can enjoy delectable dishes in a clean mess and cafeteria.
- Students who require housing are offered hostel and lodging options. All hostel boarders enjoy a cozy atmosphere because of the hostel's ambiance.
- Students can access indoor and outdoor sporting facilities during their free time. The school contains specialized fields for cricket, kabaddi, throwball, volleyball, and football. Additionally, students are free to play chess, carom, table tennis, and kho kho.
- The college offers a gym and fitness center to ensure the students' physical fitness. The management plans a number of programs for improving mental health, including yoga, meditation, and breathing exercises.
- By inviting different employers to campus recruitment drives for students who are in their last year of study and are most likely to graduate at the conclusion of the academic year, the faculties at MSUAS Placements assist every student in discovering their employment options.
- The placement department hosts a variety of cultural activities and competitions, such as intra-faculty and inter-university cultural activities, competitions, and technical displays, to help students discover their latent abilities.
- In order to make financial transactions and fee payments easier for students, banks and ATMs are also made available to them.
- The campus has Wi-Fi access, as well as lounges, stationery stores, facilities for purified water, and parking for cars.
- A state-of-the-art library with a variety of illuminating reference books, periodicals, magazines, newsletters, and research papers is another feature of the campus.
- Additionally, MSRUAS has well-equipped, roomy laboratories that are fully compliant with safety regulations.
- Students can develop their talents in their area of interest in a large computer lab.
- In case of a medical emergency, first aid supplies, an organized pharmacy, and ambulance services are also available.
- The college develops a unique hobby group to foster and support the students' skills.
University of Applied Sciences M S Ramaiah Scholarship
Students who meet the requirements may also apply for the M S Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences Scholarship. Many other government and non-government organizations also provide the students with numerous more deserving scholarships in an effort to motivate them to seek further education. Several scholarships provided to students by MSRUAS include:
- OBC students receive a Fee Concession
- The government of Karnataka awards scholarships to students in the SC/ST minority category.
- Merit scholarships are also given to minority and ST students from neighboring states.
- In order to motivate students to pursue higher education, scholarships are also given to those whose parents are employed by the Indian Defense.
Hostel in the M S Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences
Both the Peenya campus and the Gnanagangothri campus have hostel accommodations available through MSRUAS. The dormitory rooms at M S Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences are well-furnished, airy, and big. The hostel boarders are given amenities including Wi-Fi-enabled rooms, fans, pure drinking water facilities, constant power supply, strict security around-the-clock, and recreational activities like gyms and fitness centers. The dormitory includes a clean mess that serves delectable food to a wide range of pupils.