Nike shoes can stay as good as new for a long period of time, as long as they are well cared for. Of course, there are two things you should never do when cleaning them.
- Never put your shoes in the washer or dryer.
- Do not use aggressive cleaning products, such as bleach.
The care that you must have with them when cleaning them are the following:
- As a first rule, you should always clean them as soon as they get dirty, as this will make it easier to remove any stains.
- Use a special brush or an old toothbrush to remove dirt from the shoe dry. Use the brush for the outer sole, the midsole and the upper part of the shoe.
- If they are very dirty, just use a little detergent mixed with warm water.
- Laces are the ones that tend to get dirty the most, so you should constantly clean them. You should always take them out of your shoes so you can wash them by hand with a little detergent and dry them in the open air or with a soft cloth.
- After washing, use a microfiber towel to dry and remove moisture.
Nike is one of the biggest brands in sports fashion, so it's no surprise that it owns one of the best and most iconic sneakers in the world. There is no doubt that the Nike Air Max 90 and the Nike ISPA Overreact Futuristic Shoes are history in the world of urban fashion and an inheritance for the world of sports fashion in general.
Choosing a Nike Air Max 90 will offer you everything you are looking for when you think of a great shoe for you. They fit perfectly to your foot, achieving greater efficiency and better care of yourself while making you look amazing.