Searching for Talati BHARTI -2022 exam date , syllabus and much more? We have all the required details!
Talati is one such post for which candidates apply from all departments such as 10th 12th pass to engineering graduates as it is a government job with high dignity and work load too. It is still to be announced by the Maharashtra government that when and how will this exam be held, but we have got your covered with all the details required to at least start preparing effectively for Talati BHARTI.
This post contains details on Talati exam date, Talati syllabus for which candidates try to search everywhere with futile results. We assure you with the details and that we will provide correct inform with maximum updates and speed regarding Talati EXAM DATE as well as Talati SYLLABUS.
Below are some of the details you might be interested in knowing :
- Basic qualifications to apply
- Bachelor’s or its equivalent degree from a government recognized body.
- Higher degree of certificate like NIELT New Delhi or DOEAC under the control department of electronics.
- Established as a computer operator, programming assistant, DPSC certificate or vocational training to be qualified for this post.
- Engineering degree of 4 years or diploma with engineering in computer science.
- Important information
- Name of the post: Talati
- Number of posts: 4207
- Application mode : CBT
- Official website:
- Age limit ( as on 1st January 2022) :
Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 40 years
As per Maharashtra government.
- Written examination: CBT MODE
- Interview with the panel
- Document verification after completing the above procedure.
- Application fees structure
- General/ OBC/ OTHER STATE / CREAMY LAYER: 450rs
- BC/ OBC (non creamy layer) – 350rs
- SC /ST : 250rs
- HSC, SSC , graduation and all other educational documents.
- ID proof: adhaar , pan card, voter ID, passport etc.
- Caste certificate ( If applicable)
- Residence proof (Electricity bill)
- DOB certificate
- Passport size photo
- Click on the official website provided in the article.
- Log in using your email ID and password .
- Fill in the details required with your passport size photo and signature.
- Click on continue and download the application form for future reference.
- Make sure to check all the details before submitting the form.
- How to prepare effectively
- Make sure to check the Talati syllabus properly and collect books are recommended.
- Start studying and make a good time table as per your routine with respect to the Talati exam date to be on time.
- Distribute the Talati syllabus into easy , moderate and toughness level and complete accordingly.
- Make your own notes. It will help you retain most of the information.
- Revise, revise and revise.
This article contains all the data regarding Talati exam dates, Talati syllabus, Talati eligibility, and much more so that our applicants find each and every information here at one place. We hope to create a friendly environment so that our readers stay connected, updated, and learned to appear for any examination they want to. We wish all the very best to all our candidates.