Great features, excellent connectivity, and a bevy of features are what makes enterprise NAS solution perfect for growing companies of any size. For businesses without the resources to manage IT on their own or those that need much greater scalability and flexibility, network attached storage (NAS) is a viable and compelling storage choice for storing data independently on one's hardware in the office.
Why choose an enterprise NAS storage?
An Enterprise NAS solution is a private cloud that allows a company to update and control data remotely and backup vital information to back up and DR devices. These solutions are typically used by large companies with multiple branches or data centers that need reliable access from anywhere with any device.
The best NAS systems are designed for businesses and organizations to host an array of business applications, in addition to storing and sharing company data files. They typically have more performance than consumer-grade products and are developed with robustness, reliability, and redundancy in mind. They will generally have more disk bays and ports than their consumer-grade equivalents.
Enterprise NAS will give you a lot of flexibility, high performance, and scalability in terms of read and write speeds. It will also expand according to your storage needs as your business grows.
Some good Reasons to Invest in Enterprise NAS Storage.
1. An enterprise solution is highly scalable and can offer up to petabytes of data that can scale even further.
2. The enterprise NAS storage systems offer a quick access time, meaning that there will be no delays when transferring or retrieving data when needed.
3. When it comes to business continuity, enterprise NAS storage offers high availability and fault tolerance features, assuring businesses that their data will be available at all times.
4. NAS allows for easy management of your data. Some high-end NAS systems like StoneFlyís enterprise NAS come with automated storage tiering and deduplication that makes data management extremely easy through automation.
5. Enterprise NAS storage doesn't require you to buy new hardware every time you need to expand your network - add another drive to the system, and you're good to go!
Itís easy to see the benefits of flexible enterprise NAS storage ó the question is; how do you pick one? It all comes down to what you need and how much you're willing to spend. StoneFly offers high-end enterprise storage options for companies with more specific needs. If you are interested, we recommend checking them out.